Recruitment / Training
Kwan On, a renowned construction company in Hong Kong, has undertaken construction projects in the provision of waterworks engineering services, road works and drainage services and site formation works, LPM Services and building works for public and private sectors.
We provide ample opportunities and trainings for fine individuals from a myriad of disciplines with different backgrounds to make contributions and pursue their career goals. We sincerely invite dedicated talents who have relevant experience and qualification to join us to cope with our business development.
If you are interested in any of our vacancies, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +852 2558 6900., quoting the position and providing your full resume, current and expected salary. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data provided by job applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.
- Assist in preparing project budget, estimation, tendering and procurement.
- Commercial planning and monitoring of project costs against forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- Cash flow management and create project cash flow reports periodically.
- Proficiency in general quantity surveying and contract administration skills which include taking off quantities from drawings, scrutiny/preparation of cost estimates, contracts and subcontract documents, evaluation of variation orders and payment claims, records collation and documentation for claim submissions and settlement of final accounts.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in which at least 1 year gained in contracting firm with exposure in government projects.
- Good commercial and contractual acumen.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good command in both written English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
No. of Vacancies: 2
Release Date: 2018-11-01
- Strategically pre-plan delivery methodology prior to implementation.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Cost planning, project cost tracking and preparation of bill of quantities (Fit Out).
- Lead, supervise and manage fit out projects from initiation to completion.
- Preparation of project programming and scheduling.
- Manage project and site resources.
- Liaison with all parties including clients, consultants and other project stakeholders.
- Coordinate and prepare various reports and presentations as required.
- Must have at least 3 years experience.
- Ability to fit in with a unified, passionate and dynamic team.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in Cantonese strongly preferred.
- Solution driven individual who takes initiative in tackling any given deliverable.
- Strong strategic thinker with great planning and organisational skills.
- Great communicator.
- Diploma / Degree preferred.
No. of Vacancies: 2
Release Date: 2016-02-01